Danfoss is looking for a Software Programmer for our Heat Exchanger Division. You will be a key person in the Heat Exchanger Software Design Team and report to the Manger of the Heat Exchanger Software Design Team. In total the function has currently 7 employees. Team member are based in Denmark, China and Russia. You will be Haiyan, or Beijing, or Shanghai in China.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze and specify updates to the Heat Exchanger selection software, which is used for sales and customers to select the right heat exchanger made by Danfoss.
- Plan and create program updates and conduct validity and performance tests
- Build further functional excellence in selection software programming
- User Interface Design and Database maintenance.
- API (Application programming interface) based on the selection software.
Background and skills
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Bachelor in programming preferably with software like ObjectPAL, C# or similar Database software
- Good technical understanding
- 3 + years of experience with Database programming analytics, specification, design and testing
- Good project leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Thermal energy or power engineering experience is a plus
- Good communication skills in English and preferred also in Haiyan.
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a high-performance technology company. We give you opportunities to learn and grow – both professionally and personally – while still maintaining a healthy work/life balance. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Danfoss, founded in 1933, is one of the largest industrial companies in Denmark and a leading manufacturer in Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, Heating and Water Controls and Motion Controls. Danfoss is famous for promoting applications of advanced technology and concerns about energy saving and environmental protection.
Danfoss has 70 modern factories worldwide, and has established branches and distributor network across 100 countries in 4 continents. 250,000 quality products are produced from Danfoss each day, and over 23,600 well-educated employees are engaged in providing sales and services to our customers globally. Danfoss' promise of energy efficiency, comfort, safety and environmental friendliness has laid a solid basis for our leading position within the industry.
Danfoss has long-term commitment to China's continuous development. As a global company growing up in Europe, we're now proud to make China our second home market. Danfoss China abides by the local law and regulation, is a good tax payer and is active in various social activities. Danfoss provides professional career plan and personal development opportunities to our employees, including overseas training.
Today, Danfoss China employs over 2600 people in China with sales offices in 12 cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Guangzhou, Shenyang, Qingdao, Chengdu and Xi'an, etc., we also have 5 factories respectively in Tianjin, Hangzhou and Anshan etc. In the near future the employee number is expected to increase rapidly with the fast growth of Danfoss business in the Chinese market. We welcome more competent candidates to join us and grow with the fast growing company.
For further information please consult Danfoss China website http://www.danfoss.com.cn.